February 2020 goals
Yikes, it’s been a few months …
- Finish QuantSeq libraries - last step is to process some deployed juvnile Olys (RNA isolation, library prep)
- Coordinate sequencing - UW or UMinnesota?
- DMG and DMR analysis on Oly methylation data. Make sure that I’ve controlled for genotype (i.e. differences aren’t due to presence/absence of certain genes/loci) - does the filtering accomplish this?
- Prepare and deliver presentation at Aquaculture America 2020
- Revise Oly Temp/Food draft, and rough draft of introduction
- Submit Polydora paper to Aquaculture Research
- Meet OA/Reproduction deadlines
Also … Met with Krista - we are a go on the internship. I will get my hands on the data as soon as it’s ready (April?). She supports me doing the NSF INTERN in Fall/Winter, so should continue pursuing that. Need to have full analysis of data by November at latest.