Tasks for the day:
- Upwelling tank:
- Got water flowing in the upwelling tank outside, cleaned and installed connections, collected and tested hanging silos.
- Installed immersion heater and monitored over the day
- Cleaned setting tanks
- Inspected larvae/culch in a silo by screening through 450 onto 100; viewed under microscope for setters. Did not see any, but larvae were still present.
- Did not screen/inspect all silos; instead, cleaned all silos, drained and cleaned setting tanks, replaced drippers & air stones.
- Installed outflow tubing for clean drainage.
- Build freshwater adapter for manifolds. Need to run freshwater through system ASAP.
- Collected new larvae:
- HL-6 Low
- K-6 Low
- K-10 Ambient
- Cleaned all K & HL broodstock fully, here’s the configuration before cleaning:
Written on June 8, 2017