Manchester, 7/5 & 7/6
We are now running like a well oiled machine, employing progessive assembly practices.
Anyone want to check out my spawning data to date?
7/5 low impact day
- Rinsed all downwellers
- Fed growth exp
- New larvae:
7/6 High impact day. The dream team did a fantastic job today, finishing tasks in RECORD TIME.
data TBD (once digitized)
Olivia TCB’d it
- Vacuumed gigas
- Rinsed all downwellers, outside and inside, with fresh water
- Cleaned broodstock, did not re-configure
Flush larval table with fresh water
Hooked up fresh water line to the large, center table that houses the larvae and SN/NF broodstock. Over the course of ~1 hr, I ran fresh water through every valve for ~10 minutes per valve.
Checked out SN & NF setters in the outside tank
It is not feasible to quantify # of live setters at this point, but here is some qualitative info:
- SN10 Low No visible live at any stage :(
- SN10 Ambient No visible live at any stage :(
- Mixed SN10 A couple, but compared to the # stocked (~35K), very, very few
- SN6 Low A few
- SN6 Ambient A couple
- NF6 Low A couple
- NF6 Ambient Quite a few!
- NF10 Low A few
- NF10 Ambient Quite a few!
I surreptitiously stocked 200k larvae from the SN10 Ambient group, since that larval bucket was all but empty, and I saw very, very few (possibly no) larvae that had survived through to setting.