Here’s my laundry list. Obviously, I like bullets:
- Solidify personnel schedule for OA experiment through March, particularly HgCl injections during NSA conference
- Formulate plan/timeline for post-OA conditioning, spawning, setting, and rearing Oly’s. Need to do this ASAP!
- Finish Pecan run! (ETA: Monday, March 6th)
- Figure out how to use Skyline
- Run files through Skyline, then figure out what to do next!
- Poster - draft background/methods by 3/10, add data and have full draft by 3/17. Complete by 3/24, then attend conference!
- Research background/context for DNR paper; begin writing.
- Develop rough draft of Results section for DNR project
- Draft & complete article for ComSciCon PNW, then attend
- Finalize proposal for Proposal Writing Class, study for Invert Zoology etc., also Qsci 482.
And here’s a grasshopper, phylum Arthropoda, subphylum hexapoda, class insecta:
Written on March 1, 2017