November 2019 goals
Tasks that must be completed in November
- GRIP application (Due Dec. 4)
- NSF INTERN program (No due date, sooner the better)
- Address Ecological Applications formatting changes & submit
- Jackie class - lots of writing
- Finish larval measurements for Oly temp/food paper
- Finish final revisions on Polydora MS
- Revise Oly temp/food paper to incorporate larval size differences
- Can I automate oocyte measurements for Oly temp/food paper to get time series of oocyte size?
- Get cracking on the QuantSeq library prep!
- Revisit Oly methylation data and begin next steps in analysis. Need to determine steps, probably visualize results from MethylKit + MACAU + SNPs together, describe locations including function if possible.
- Oly methylation data –> what’s the angle in my Aquaculture America talk?
- Revisit/revise QuantSeq pipeline using Salmon and the Oly genome
- Make sure Christian knows which samples are which
- Identify possible Aquaculture 2020 funding
- Start Polydora research position (goes through January)
- Help with GSS
- NSA quartlerly newsletter
- Any Baltimore tasks?
Written on October 27, 2019